What is this?
On this page you will find research and library guides, tips and posters on a plethora of topics. These are design to help you in your research journey, digital and media literacy, study skills and navigating catalogues. We hope you find these resources helpful.
We would recommend checking back on this page regularly as guides are often updated or new ones are added.
Research and Study Guides
- How to evaluate information
- How to identify false information online
- How to stay safe online infographic
- Quick Guide on Referencing
- Terminology quick reference guide for online information
- Tips for revising languages
Looking for something else? Be sure to check out our subject listings pages as these contain many useful links and resources on subject specific areas. For example, here are quick links to English, History and Math resources.