Below is a list of some online maths resources that you may find useful.
- BBC School Resources
- Math is Fun – illustrated mathematical dictionary of terms and definitions.
- Math Tutor – divided into 7 subject areas of arithmetic, algebra, functions/graphs/sequences, geometry/vectors, trigonometry, differentiation and integration.
- Mathematics Assessment Project
- NRICH Maths at Home – this resource aims to enrich the mathematical experience for all levels of learners.
- NRICH Secondary School Level Activities
- Wolfram MathWorld
- Coder Dojo – clubs and guided learning for young people.
- Code Academy
- Code.org – recommended by Common Sense Media for young people to learn code.
- Girls who Code – online activities.
- Tynker – coding for children.
- W3Schools – coding tutorials, guides and activities for multiple coding languages.